The World Confederation of Businesses undertakes, as an organization, to:
1. Act consistently with the 10 principles of the United Nations Global Compact;
2. Develop a Social Responsibility management system inside the organization and a corporate culture governed by ethical principles with regard to economic, environmental, and social matters;
3. Promote and disseminate values of corporate social responsibility among its associated members, as well as all of the organization’s stakeholders;
4. Seek out and develop tools to be made available to its associated members to ensure their participation in a culture of corporate social responsibility;
5. Work for a better world, guided by the mission and vision established by the organization.